Head of Marketing | Virtual Human Resources | London, United Kingdom
VHR is a global technical recruitment company servicing the Aerospace & Aviation, F1 & Automotive, Engineering & Defence and Marine industries across 45 countries. In my current role I lead a marketing team of 7. In the past year our achievements include:
• Winning our business 15 Awards in 2018, including the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, and in March 2019 winning the Creative Marketing Award in the Online Recruitment Awards
• Leading all marketing activities; managing and recruiting a team that doubled in size in one year
• Generating 36 new clients in 2018, against the previous marketing average of 6 leads per year (an increase of 500%)
• Running campaigns for large global airlines including Airbus, Etihad and FlyDubai. We spent only £22.57 on our most successful client campaign which generated an ROI of 80,495%.
• Redesigning our website in-house and rebranding on a budget of £5K, which increased website traffic by 122% in 18 months
• Implementing a new social media strategy that generated 296% more Facebook engagement than VHR’s most engaged competitor and grew our LinkedIn audience from 24,000 to 32,000 (33%) in 12 months.