Parimal J Nilangekar participating as an industry expertTweet
Sr Project Engineer | Rheem Manufacturing | Montgomery, Alabama, United States
Parimal is recognized in the field of HVAC/R as a subject matter expert and awarded for excellence in product design with a bronze medal.
He has patents attributed in working with green refrigerants to improve reliability and efficiency for the future of HVAC products. Parimal is awarded for leading teams across the global in a matrix organization to successfully launch products that define the HVAC/R roadmap.
- Professional working in HVAC industry for 15+ years with a masters in Mechanical Engineering. Innovator with patents in the field of HVAC for sustainable and green future of compressors.
- Recognized for excellence in product design in 15th Annual Dealer Design Awards Program sponsored by Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration (ACHR) and awarded bronze medal.
- Patent filed on green refrigerants helped save about 600k USD in testing and resources ultimately
leading to a successful product launch in expected timeline.
- Awarded and recognized for leading teams across the globe while achieving project timelines within
allocated budgets ranging from $200k-$25M.
Currently working as Sr Project Manager in Rheem manufacturing
- Manage employees assigned to the project group and responsible for completion of the assigned projects. Define project objectives, prepare specifications, plans and schedules and assign responsibilities to subordinates.
- Develop and provide analysis through market research for product portfolio enhancements and refine product designs.
- Develop product pipeline with innovative ideas based on hackathons and VoC with project group. Collaborate with product management, sales, marketing to introduce new products in market.
- Responsible for providing product leadership at customer and internal events or meetings.